Doojoon prefers a woman's chest over her hips


Article: B2ST Doojoon, "I like a woman with a pretty chest" explosive statement (I'm a Man)

Source: Newsen via Nate

When asked to choose between a woman with a pretty chest or a woman with pretty hips, Doojoon said, "Honestly, chest." Yoseob replied, "I say hips. There aren't padded underwear like there are for the chest." He was shocked to hear that there indeed were.

1. [+660, -31] Given the choices, there's nothing explosive about his statement..... I say hips though ㅎㅎ

2. [+607, -30] He gave a pretty normal answer since he was asked to choose between two things..........

3. [+527, -27] It's like asking someone if they love their mom or dad more. And he chose his mom.

4. [+31, -7] He was really cool in "Let's Eat" ㅠㅠ

5. [+27, -7] Yoseob's answer is cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+23, -1] Good to see B2ST always promoting without any scandals

7. [+18, -5] He's still young. A woman's all about the hips and thighs.

8. [+16, -4] Chest is fine but when you're older, you'll realize it's about the hips and thighs.

9. [+16, -7] As I get older... I find myself looking at hips and legs than the chest.. ㅠㅠ

-