'Bar Bar Bar' played on American drama 'Selfie'


Article: Crayon Pop's 'Bar Bar Bar' played on American drama 'Selfie'... 'never before'

Source:
OSEN via Nate

1. [+151, -13] Seems even foreigners like addicting songs like this ㅎㅎㅎ

2. [+41, -3] Everyone should watch Harold and Kumar... John Cho is one of the Korean actors who succeeded in Hollywood

3. [+37, -4] Just noticed John Cho ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+13, -5] It's rather cute ㅋㅋ This isn't the first time either. Glee had a scene where they danced to GD's song. You can sometimes hear Korean songs on American dramas and it makes me feel proud since people didn't even know Korea existed back then ㅋㅋ

5. [+6, -1] I remember being amazed when I heard Gangnam Style in the movie 'This Is the End' ㅋㅋㅋ It just feels cool and proud when I hear Korean songs in American movies.

6. [+6, -1] I like the show 'Selfie' so I download every new episode but this episode surprised me. Henry even said he's KOrean and likes K-Pop and made me laugh when he started dancing ㅋㅋ What a lump of charms

7. [+4, -3] Is that the power of Sony Records?

8. [+3, -0] John Cho from Harold and Kumar!

-