Sojung informed of Eunbi's death


Article: "Sojung bursts into tears over news of Eunbi's death... Ashley and Zuny a great source of strength"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+688, -5] I can't imagine losing a friend who you ate with, slept with, and worked hard to achieve the same dream with... I just hope RiSe recovers...

2. [+524, -6] She's in a better place now so don't be too worried and sad... RiSe will wake up soon as well.

3. [+475, -4] Although all three are so young to be dealing with something as tragic as this, I'm glad that they're there for one another to be a source of strength... RiSe needs to wake up soon too so that the three can find even more strength together ㅠ I want to see the four of them promoting healthily again..

4. [+14, -0] Eunbi had such a graceful way with words in her interviews and always put her members above herself... How sad it must be to lose a member you've spent so much time with. The shock will be big but I hope they're able to recover and promote as Ladies Code again...

5. [+14, -0] I don't want anything more or less than RiSe's recovery so that Koreans can breathe a sigh of relief

-