SISTAR wins #1 on 'Inkigayo'


Article: SISTAR wins #1 on 'Inkigayo' as well... mourns for RiSe "Please rest in peace"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+4,614, -49] Made me choke up seeing them bow their heads with their hands together... RiSe, Eunbi, rest in peace...

2. [+3,777, -44] Never choked up so hard watching Inkigayo

3. [+3,520, -46] The artists in the back were praying as well...

-

Article: 'Inkigayo' producers use "I'm Fine Thank You" for encore track

Source:
Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+15,018, -92] Sigh... I never even met the girls and I'm this sad, can't imagine their peers

2. [+9,849, -73] RiSe seemed so happy and respectful in all of the shows I saw her on. I've been a fan since her 'Birth of a Star' days for how hard working she was and it's just so sad... Please watch over the rest of the members with Eunbi unni in heaven and live without pain over there doing all you wish..

3. [+8,232, -83] It's difficult having so many sad things happen so frequently

4. [+7,568, -50] Good decision by the producers. Not one but two lives were lost on top of the injured... Thank you, Inkigayo PD. Eunbi, RiSe, rest in peace...

5. [+746, -19] I'm more worried about the living members... The trauma they must be feeling after losing two members and the guilt they'll have to deal with over being the only survivors. Please put them on suicide watch..

-