RiSe remains in critical condition


Article: Kwon RiSe still in critical state... "Remains in the ICU"

Source: Econ Today via Nate

1. [+743, -19] I hope she's never forgotten and is constantly in the news ㅠㅠ Every single day, I wonder about her news.. ㅠㅠ Wishing for a miracle

2. [+516, -16] Ah... RiSe-ya... Please win over this... I read the news every day because of you

3. [+406, -10] RiSe-ya, wake up please. I'll be waiting for you.

4. [+15, -1] Kwon RiSe, wake up please...

5. [+12, -2] My heart beats every time in case bad news come sup.. It's a group I never cared about, why am I so nervous? ㅜ I'm not even a fan but I'm just... so sad.

6. [+10, -2] I woke up after 8 days of unconsciousness after a car accident when I was younger. After a year of hospitalization and treatments, I'm healthy today. I hope RiSe-ssi wakes up soon as well.

7. [+8, -3] Did RiSe not have a seat belt on too?

8. [+6, -1] Scared of even going on the internet in case I see bad news. Praying that she wakes up.

-