[Pann] Casual 'Hanbok' fashion trend




Pann: Fashion trending among young women these days... 'Hanbok-look'

1. [+75, -2] I really love hanbok but it feels awkward to wear in public ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's expensive too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope it becomes more of a public friendly fashion. Celebrities, please stop wearing dresses and wear hanboks in public ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+68, -2] Hanboks are definitely really pretty. I pass by a bunch of hanbok shops on my way to school and they always look so pretty. If they were a bit more functional, I'd love wearing it as a daily look.

3. [+51, -1] Pretty

4. [+17, -0] It's pretty but if you wear it the wrong way, you might look like a hobo

5. [+15, -1] It's pretty but I feel like people will stare when you wear it out..

6. [+13, -1] I hope this trend goes viral and we reach a point where it's not weird wearing hanboks in public

7. [+9, -0] I mean it's pretty but it looks more like something you wear for a special event... Awkward to wear every day.

8. [+6, -0] I envy and respect the Japanese for keeping their kimono and yukata tradition and always wearing it for festivals and such. Hanboks in general have huge fluffy skirts so it's hard to wear every day unless it's for a wedding or a huge event. If it was fixed to be a bit more functional, it'd be awesome.

-