'My Lovely Girl' releases drama poster featuring Rain and Krystal


Article: 'My Lovely Girl' Jung Ji Hoon and Krystal release teaser poster 'couple feel'

Source:
X Sports News via Naver

1. [+701, -76] This drama will make it or break it for Krystal. It determines whether she can keep up with and continue lead roles or have to go back to supporting roles. She's so pretty, all she needs is improved acting. Her acting itself isn't that bad either.

2. [+657, -76] I can definitely see the age difference between the two... They look more than 10 years apart.

3. [+517, -86] Krystal's so pretty

4. [+431, -72] Krystal looks good both with and without bangs ㅠㅠ If she's this pretty to my eyes as a woman, can't imagine how men view her...

5. [+267, -75] Fighting to both Rain and Krystal~~~ Pilot broadcast airs on the 17th~~

6. [+65, -17] Krystal looks so pretty but the two don't match each other at all ㅜㅜ

7. [+30, -3] I'll judge once it actually airs, I trust you Soojung-ah not to disappoint me

8. [+37, -12] I'm trying to look at it objectively but they still remind me of an uncle and his niece

-