Lee Byung Hun's CF petitions hit labelmate Han Hyo Joo


Article: Han Hyo Joo gets hit with the boomerang of Lee Byung Hun's scandal... another scandal expected

Source:
10asia via Nate

Article talks about petitions online to take down Lee Byung Hun's CFs. Since Han Hyo Joo is under the same agency as Lee Byung Hun, article speculates that her scandal with her younger brother will come to light as well along with petitions to take her CFs down.

1. [+1,556, -37] Yeah, she should not have done that New World E-Mart CF
- I get goosebumps and feel disgusted every time I see that CF, fu*k
- I immediately tsk tsk every time I see Han Hyo Joo on that CF on TV
- The CF company should honestly be compensated for their image damage

2. [+1,471, -90] Please take down both of their CFs~~ I change the channel every time I see them

3. [+970, -26] How is this a boomerang? From my viewpoint, I think what Han Hyo Joo's dongseng did is worse than Lee Byung Hun.

4. [+150, -13] To all the people saying Han Hyo Joo's not at fault because her brother committed the crime, not her, think about this for a second. If one of your family members killed someone, would you just sit and shhh about it? She's the one who media played about how proud she was to be an army ambassador because her father and brother are both soldiers. Now that her brother's killed someone, she's suddenly not related to him? Not once have they apologized or visited the family of the dead after the soldier hung himself on his own shoestrings. Even Cha Seung Won apologized for the crimes of his own son.

5. [+148, -4] Whenever I see Han Hyo Joo smiling in that E-Mart CF, I think of the father of the dead soldier crying over his picture.

6. [+112, -3] It's not a boomerang, she deserves it.

7. [+73, -1] Makes me uncomfortable seeing the either of them

8. [+71, -4] Ah, Han Hyo Joo seriously disgusts me ^^

9. [+68, -3] Both make me want to throw up but Han Hyo Joo is disgusting. At least Lee Byung Hun kept it within the confines of his industry, Han Hyo Joo's dongseng killed an innocent person.

10. [+63, -4] People think only Han Hyo Joo's dongseng is at fault but think of Han Hyo Joo still acting as an army ambassador even through all this, it's crazy.

-