Kang Byung Kyu leaves ambiguous tweets on Lee Byung Hun?


Article: Lee Byung Hun, why is he remaining silent on Lee Ji Yeon's SNS controversy?

Source:
TV Daily via Nate

1. [+1,092, -26] How dirty he is... It's because he's rolling around in mud that he attracts flies

2. [+932, -20] Can't be sure but with the current situation, there's no getting out of it for him... He's been handling this way differently than he did in the past. Why is he being so careful if he has nothing to hide?

3. [+891, -28] Sigh~ So disappointed in him that I don't want to bother watching his acting or his CFs.

-

Article:
Celebrity scandals in an SNS generation, impossible to control now

Source:
Sports World via Naver

Article talks about how SNS is changing the way scandals are handled now using the example of the model's Instagram as providing alternative views on Lee Byung Hun's scandal.

1. [+2,126, -24] Daebak ㅋㅋㅋ Lee Santa-ssi... I wonder if Lee Min Jung will divorce the man the entire nation knows is a player after a year of marriage.

2. [+1,911, -24] Meanwhile Kang Byung Kyu is back on SNS ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+390, -3] As expected of the netizen investigation squad ㅋㅋㅋ I bet they would've caught Yoo Byung Eon before he died if he had an SNS too

-

Article: Kang Byung Kyu declines interview/request for comment... "Sorry"

Source:
TV Report via Naver

1. [+178, -14] He took all the blame just because he was known for being mouthier than most but he never said anything that was wrong. I hope Lee Santa finally gets what he deserves this time ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+173, -20] Find strength, Mr. Kang!

3. [+150, -13] It's hilarious how people are looking back on Kang Byung Kyu's words now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+113, -19] So cool~~~~~~~~~~~

-

Article: Kang Byung Kyu, aims comment at Lee Byung Hun?

Source: Mydaily via Nate

"Right as I'm about to complete a book about all of the things that have happened in my life, something landed in my lap like a present from Santa Claus. Like it's been scripted all along, something shocking has happened. To think that the person at the center of it is someone I know, hul. I couldn't help but laugh at hearing him speak about the scandal from start to finish. There is not much more for me to do. They say it isn't over until it's over, but the game is over.

I respectfully decline all interview requests and comments on the meaning of my tweets by the media... I'm sorry."

1. [+779, -14] Like a gift from Santa Claus... look at his witty sense shining through ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+741, -29] Kang Byung Kyu has known all this and so much more all along~~ Poor Lee Min Jung~

3. [+721, -17] When Lee Byung Hun said that he never met with that model alone, he probably meant alone as in it was a threesome so there was another woman there too ㅋㅋ

4. [+120, -3] (Summary of Lee Byung Hun framing Kang Byung Kyu in the past)

5. [+108, -2] Kang Byung Kyu served the price of his crime and got so much hate with people calling him a psycho... but look how the tables have turned now ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+105, -2] If I were Kang Byung Kyu, I'd start laughing even in my sleep

7. [+87, -0] I guess the truth is really bound to be revealed ㅋㅋㅋ Truly a present from Santa Claus himself ㅋㅋ

8. [+81, -7] It must feel so refreshing for him to finally see the truth revealed. Find strength and fighting.

-