Junyoung and Star Empire resolve their conflict?


Article: Junyoung and Star Empire resolve their conflict through conversation "We have resolved our misunderstandings and have decided to remain together"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+228, -7] Junyoung-ah~ It seems you've fallen prey to the sweet words of someone trying to avoid immediate conflict but I think you should've stood your ground a bit stronger so that there aren't more victims like you in the future. I feel like he's fallen victim to the authority of the adults.

2. [+180, -3] What the... I did hope that things would've worked out but this feels.. a bit random..

3. [+171, -7] Am I the only one who doesn't get what happened;;;; What happened to his bravery? I'm glad that things worked out but something doesn't feel right

-

Source:
Nate

1. [+169, -7] Something feels weird ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+140, -6] He's so naive. Once it quiets down, I wonder what the CEO will do... disband the group or add new members. Please remember that people don't easily change, no they don't...

3. [+113, -17] So it ended with him offering more money, yeah?

-

Article:
'Agency criticism' Moon Junyoung "Sorry for causing a disturbance, consider it a family fight"

Source: S
tar News via Naver

1. [+4,835, -72] I can't tell if it was Junyoung who came out weaker in the end or the CEO was just smarter... I'm sure some talks went on between them ㅋㅋㅋ particularly in the direction of quieting this down as fast as possible..

2. [+4,137, -53] But I'm worried for his future now..

3. [+3,132, -90] What is this..

4. [+2,516, -81] I truly hope for the best..

5. [+708, -18] His words are so hard to follow..

6. [+684, -10] Is he being forced to shut up or is this the truth?

7. [+642, -17] I knew it'd end like this... Ok Taecyeon criticized the internal workings of JYP only to apologize the next day and have it buried.

8. [+569, -14] I just hope something worse doesn't happen to him..

-