Julien Kang goes on a drunken escapade


Article: Julien Kang "I was not on drugs... made a mistake after overdrinking" official statement

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+889, -15] Not that he did anything wrong ㅋㅋ but just imagining the situation is hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+782, -24] I know that feel ㅋㅋㅋ I can normally only take one glass of beer and rarely ever drink but I took every glass passed to me with some friends and got so drunk after 30 minutes. Went to the park in the rain and got on the slides over and over and over and rolled around in the mud every time I slid down ㅋㅋㅋ People do weird things when they're drunk ㅋㅋ I understand Julien Kang

3. [+688, -8] Thank goodness he was at least wearing underwear;;

4. [+77, -0] Not like he attacked anyone or committed any grave mistake ㅋㅋㅋ but this is something he's going to be kicking his blankets at night over ㅋㅋㅋ Be careful in the future..

5. [+55, -0] What a sitcom ㅋ

-

Source: Nate

1. [+481, -10] What an embarrassment ㅋㅋㅋ I'd kick my blankets every night thinking about it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+416, -18] If he did it because he was drunk and not on drugs.. then whatever ^^

3. [+308, -7] He's completely adjusted to Korean drinking culture

-


Source: Nate

1. [+292, -11] I saw him passing by ㅋㅋㅋ he was like that barefoot ㅋㅋㅋ I had no idea it was him and just thought it was some handsome foreigner but it turned out to be Julien Kang ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He really did seem drunk, couldn't respond to anything the police asked and then got off with his friend or manager ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+235, -14] Ah... I'm so embarrassed for him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Doesn't remember because he was drunk ㅋㅋㅋ It's cute but I feel bad for him ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+220, -8] I wonder how much he hated himself when he got sober ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Don't think he'll be drinking for a while ㅋㅋㅋ

-