Jieun releases solo MV "Don't Look At Me Like That"



Article: Song Jieun's "Don't Look At Me LIke That" music video A to Z

Source: Naver Ent via Naver

1. [+1,606, -57] She's the prettiest out of SECRET...

2. [+1,272, -50] She looks so nice in the pictures, makes me wonder if she was always this pretty.. ㅋ Best singer in SECRET.. and she's released a lot of solos but it's weird how she's not more popular. Good singer, good visuals.. She's got everything to make it.

3. [+1,097, -38] The most natural looking in SECRET. And a great singer to boot~

4. [+813, -37] Song Jieun unni's my favorite in SECRET! Cute, pretty, charming~ I'll always be looking forward to her solos ^^ SECRET fighting

5. [+510, -18] She doesn't seem like the type to do stuff for attention ㅋㅋ I think that's why she isn't that popular yet. She's really pretty and I like it better that she's more reserved than the other kids who try so hard for attention.

6. [+521, -31] She's really gotten prettier lately.. ㅠㅠ

7. [+342, -22] Looks pretty in the last picture. It hurt me seeing Jun Hyosung get all that hate, I hope nothing like that happens to Song Jieun. Fighting.

-