Jay Park holds 'EVOLUTION' release showcase


Article: 'Comeback' Jay Park "I felt frustrated being held down to my past scandal with 2PM"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+354, -40] I'm still curious. Just what exactly happened that JYP and 2PM had originally said they'd bring Park Jaebum back only to foam at the mouth over a supposed 'mistake' that they can no longer accept him for... There's even the story of Park Jaebum's ex-agency hating on Park Jin Young only to apologize to him after hearing what that 'mistake' was... There are so many blind items about everything else but stuff about this scandal's never leaked. Did they purposely try to demolish Jaebum or did he really commit a big crime?

2. [+305, -72] Park Jaebum and Hyuna leaving JYP was a decision by the gods..

3. [+207, -50] Either way, he turned a misfortune into an advantage

4. [+56, -14] Leaving the group was the best thing to ever happen to him. 2PM's totally a has been now.

5. [+48, -10] I used to be an anti who hated on Park Jaebum but went to a concert after getting free tickets. His rap and vocals were really good despite running around the entire stage with a live band and dancing on top of that. I felt bad for stereotyping him and kept searching him up after seeing his stage. It made me feel sorry for all of the hateful comments I left him in the past.

-

Article: 'Comeback' Park Jaebum "Influenced by Michael Jackson... I try to imitate his adlibs"

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+1,073, -199] One of the few artists in Korea who actually feel like they're from America... I like that he's always improving himself.

2. [+956, -156] Whatever his reason, you can tell he genuinely loves music. Good thing he left JYP ㅎ

3. [+739, -102] I like his songs a lot

4. [+528, -100] I'll be looking forward to it ㅎㅎ Fighting ㅎㅎ

5. [+589, -176] But you can't catch up to Michael Jackson

6. [+103, -22] Jay Park's music truly feels like its genre in the genuine sense! His genuine hip hop mindset is probably what allowed him to break from being an idol to finding a secure career in the hip hop scene.

7. [+99, -25] I think his music style would fit in just fine in America, especially sons like 'You Know How We Do' off of his mixtape

8. [+84, -18] He's an artist I saw in a new light after watching him perform live so I've been waiting for this album~~~ It's great, do well!

-