Got7's JB also gets into a minor car accident


Article: Got7 JB gets into a car accident... "Returned to dorm after hospital check up"

Source:
MBN via Naver

1. [+3,726, -21] I hope everyone practices safe driving...

2. [+3,424, -74] What to do, what is wrong with this year? I'm so glad he wasn't injured. I hope this doesn't happen again.

3. [+2,616, -28] Why are there so many car accidents... please practice safe driving everyone!!

4. [+2,325, -34] Jaebum-ah... manager-nim, coordi-nim ㅠㅠㅠ What's going on

5. [+1,406, -18] Isn't he the kid from School High or Dream High or something?? Please don't get hurt

6. [+216, -14] Don't compare this to Seungri. Seungri took his car and rammed it into someone else while JB's the victim in this.

7. [+180, -0] Aigo... ever since Ladies Code, any car accident scares me ㅠㅠ I hope nothing's wrong

8. [+146, -3] Glad that nobody was severely injured.. this is such a scary year for Korea

-