Cha Tae Hyun talks about working with Victoria for 'My Sassy Girl 2'


Article: Cha Tae Hyun "To work with f(x) Victoria for 'My Sassy Girl2'"

Source: Joy News 24 via Naver

1. [+2,957, -58] Why not cast someone who can speak the language properly

2. [+2,496, -64] Another SM... SM here, SM there, SM everywhere

3. [+1,937, -50] Hopeless... don't do it

4. [+1,609, -44] Sigh please...

5. [+267, -14] Please just leave it at Jun Ji Hyun. Please Cha Tae Hyun, don't ruin the image you've built up.

-

Article: Cha Tae Hyun "'My Sassy Girl 2' I'm ready to get hate for it" (Interview)

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+465, -16] I read the title wondering what he could possibly get hate for and then realized his co-star is Victoria......

2. [+406, -13] Victoria???? I don't have a good feeling about this..

3. [+361, -9] I'm glad it's Cha Tae Hyun but his co-star's Victoria..............

4. [+35, -3] How does he expect to film a movie with Victoria who can't even pronounce Korean...

5. [+31, -4] SM is so greedy for acting, they just shove idols down their throats without end. Taking over the music industry was enough, now they're sticking themselves in acting and varieties. Please give up on acting. None of them have the looks or the talent for it.

-