Ashley and Zuny attend Eunbi's leaving ceremony




Article: Ashley and Zuny join Eunbi on her last road... leaving ceremony amidst tears

Source:
Star News via Naver

1. [+1,372, -9] I hope Eunbi is at a better place.

2. [+1,198, -16] I trust that she's in a better place... and that the rest of the members will only have joy awaiting the rest of their lives.. and a miracle for RiSae..

3. [+797, -16] Leave to a better place..

4. [+393, -7] I trust that she's in a better place. Zuny, Ashley, and Sojung who's in surgery today, please have a speedy recovery... especially RiSae.. hang on tight. Show us a miracle..!

5. [+378, -25] Don't take pictures of things like this ㅡㅡ

6. [+159, -39] Nobody from YG mentioned or attended the funeral. They have no sense of peer acknowledgement. Too busy smoking marijuana and doing drugs. YG's just getting worse.

7. [+115, -2] I'm glad she at least has her members with her... ㅜㅜ

8. [+106, -0] I'm glad the two members are with her... so she's not lonely on her last road..

-

Article: Ladies Code reps, "RiSae hasn't had consciousness for three days... Sojung to go into surgery today"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+4,943, -64] I wish for the same miracle granted to Kyuhyun to RiSae as well..

2. [+3,0077, -97] Eunbi's wish came true (#1 on the charts)... she saw her wish and left happily.. I know that Eunbi will protect RiSae... Especially with a mother who still has the mind to console the other members after losing her own member. I really admire her as a mother, genuinely... I pray for Eunbi's happiness in heaven. Please watch over your mother..

3. [+3,174, -234] God, please grant a miracle.

4. [+2,700, -562] Although I understand their decision not to tell Sojung, I also feel like she should at least be there for Eunbi's last road on earth.. Her member's leaving today.. how're they going to let her deal with the guilt of not being there with her until the end? It might be harder on Sojung... Especially being in the same hospital.

5. [+1,966, -34] She needs to regain consciousness;;;;;;;;

-