A Pink's Hayoung shows her unchanging beauty on 'Showtime'


Article: Beauty ranking #1, Oh Hayoung's superior transformation, beautiful from birth

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+277, -41] She's like the Gyuri of KARA ㅋㅋ

2. [+209, -57] Hmm... She may be prettiest in the eyes of others but she's just average for me... I find Chorong the prettiest..

3. [+157, -74] She's prettier than Son Naeun, that's for sure.. and she has the type of face that women would consider pretty.. but I think men would go for cuter faces like Naeun even if she's less pretty...

-

Source: Naver

1. [+6,175, -975] She's also the #1 member with the least public recongition...

2. [+4,649, -388] From a medical perspective, she has a beautiful face. Son Naeun's the type of face you either like or hate. Some people think her chubby cheeks are cute, other don't.

3. [+2,858, -385] Pretty~~~~~~~~~~~

4. [+2,819, -437] I can see why she's #1, she's pretty

5. [+360, -31] I think she's going to be called 'young for her age' once she reaches her late twenties. Faces like that usually don't age.

6. [+335, -50] I saw A Pink in real life and I always knew Naeun was pretty so I was like oh yeah, she's pretty but when I saw Hayoung, she exceeded all my expectations. You can't talk unless you've seen her in real life.

-