Yeeun elaborates on her decision to write an 11 page letter to Park Jin Young


Article: Ha:tfelt Yeeun "My fight with Park Jin Young? He said it was the first time he received an 11 page letter"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

KSY: "I heard you fought with Park Jin Young while producing your album."

YE: "I guess I'm a fighter. I wrote 7 songs for my album and because they were dark, Park Jin Young wanted to add a brighter song. I didn't think I matched bright songs, though. I wrote him a letter instead explaining how, when, and why I wrote each song that I did. He said that it was his first time receiving such a letter."

-

1. [+395, -26] And what that resulted in was her debut dropping below #50 on the charts barely a week after its release

2. [+328, -20] Can you send me that letter too? I want to read it because I have absolutely no idea what your song and performance are trying to express.

3. [+285, -23] But her live performance is so weak ㅋㅋ

4. [+56, -2] The minute Park Jin Young takes his hands off of 2PM and the Wonder Girls, they'll fail. They're not charming, it's Park Jin Young who took them and turned them into products the public likes.

5. [+52, -1] Park Jin Young may get hate but he's a professional for a reason and there must've been a reason why he tried to hold her back. After listening to the song, I can tell why Park Jin Young fought with her. The song is like a poor amateur imitation of a pop song.

6. [+45, -1] The song itself is already meant for a niche but when she lets her hair loose like that on stage, it's hard to watch and makes you feel depressed. People also kept praising her live so I watched it and her vocal color is bad. She's good compared to lip syncers but not to the point of deserving praise.

7. [+43, -1] Yeeun seems to have misunderstood... What JYP wanted from her was not an experimental style of production but something they can serve as a product to the public... Yeeun totally ignored JYP's financial situation for her own pride. This is not some school homework assignment she was given...

8. [+40, -1] That's fine. You did what you wanted to the way you wanted to do it and earned poor results. Next time, don't say a word and learn your lesson.

-