TV: [Spoilers!!!] Jessica & Krystal


Article: Jessica Krystal sisters confess their inner feelings and break out in tears "I'm sorry"

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+9,284, -330] Jessica really seemed like a mother to Krystal when she was struggling with her filming, promotions, and the struggles with her album promos coming to a halt..

2. [+6,922, -357] ㅠㅠ They have such a great relationship... do well, Jung sisters!

3. [+6,292, -360] This show helped me realize how mature Jessica unni is and how deep her thoughts are. Krystal unni is really nice too.. I'm sad it's already ending ㅠ

4. [+6,034, -323] It was really touching ㅜㅜ I teared up as well when Soojung was crying and said "No one listens to what I have to say"... Soojung-ah, find strength!

5. [+789, -41] Broke my heart when Soojung said "No one listens to what I have to say" ㅠㅠㅠ

-

Source: Nate

1. [+346, -42] Krystal seemed to have struggled a lot with f(x)'s promotions... When she cried saying "No one listens to what I have to say", Jessica looked like a mother comforting her.

2. [+258, -45] Jessica's like a mother... I can see why they're so close. She knows Krystal has to leave at 4 am after two hours of sleep so she stays up all night making her something to eat before she leaves for work herself.

3. [+202, -42] They're both so pretty ㅎㅎㅎ I'm sad it's the last episode of the show ㅠㅠ Do well, Jung sisters~~~~!

-