Taeyeon discusses juggling her private life with Taetiseo's new reality show


Article: Taeyeon "My first reality since scandal? There's no reason to reveal my entire private life"

Source:
TV Report via Naver

Q: "Do you feel pressured over doing a reality show for the first time since your scandal?"

Taeyeon: "The show will be showing the production process behind our new album. I also decided to do the program to show things related to beauty and fashion that people have been curious about. Those were my goals. Just because it's a reality show, I don't think I have to reveal everything about my private life."

-

1. [+2,561, -120] With SM, the reality is not real..

2. [+2,138, -174] She's the one who revealed all of it on her own ㅋ

3. [+1,974, -201] The real reality is for her boyfriend

4. [+2,016, -251] She's coming out strong~ Who asked her to reveal her private life? ㅋㅋ She's the one who put it all up on SNS and made a fool out of her fans~ ㅋㅋ Go eat your oreos

5. [+1,352, -198] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can already hear the Sones raging

6. [+358, -48] It's only a reality in name ㅋㅋㅋ It'll be like "bare face reveal!" and they'll be looking at the camera all shy with their base make up already done

7. [+331, -50] Not that I'm trying to hate but Taeyeon seems like your average twenty something year old who likes to upload whatever she likes on SNS. You know people like that, people who post up pictures of their food and wonder why people didn't like it.

8. [+306, -39] No one's pushing her to reveal her private life.. she did it herself already by her own will

9. [+286, -46] But you wanted to reveal it all yourself on SNS already...

10. [+268, -47] Then what's so reality about this show

-