Super Junior releases second 'Mamacita' teaser


Reader request.

-

Article: "Hallyu kings return" Super Junior shows luxury visuals in addictive 'Mamacita' teaser

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+1,237, -202] It's their first comeback in two years so it looks like they've prepared a lot. Let's hope the 7th album does well. Anyway, our Ryung-Gu oppa's beauty is so alive ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+1,062, -208] Best visuals, best song, best choreography!!! Looking forward to the stage

3. [+924, -202] I think I looped the teaser 100 times ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+722, -177] *sobbing noises* ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+626, -116] Kim Young Woon's daebak, this is crazy

6. [+232, -42] Fan of another group but I fell in love with Super Junior after seeing them at the SM con so I decided to go to the Supershow ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm #900 in the standing seat but I know Super Junior won't disappoint with their stage manners ㅋㅋ I hope this song hits daebak ♥

7. [+204, -20] Checked their teaser out since it's their first in two years.. and I'm still watching it... It really is addictive! I guess I'll be buying an album for the first time in a while ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+221, -38] I like how this song is different from the usual SuJu songs without any autotune~

-