Shin Se Kyung talks about a nude scene in her movie 'Tazza 2'



Reader request.

-

Article: Shin Se Kyung, "Playing hwatu (cards) nude, only awkward at first... it didn't bother me after a while"

Source:
OSEN via Naver

1. [+405, -11] She says this but when you actually go watch the movie, she's wearing underwear

2. [+280, -7] I've never seen a movie who media plays about scenes like this do well

3. [+253, -7] Here's a spoiler for you ㅋㅋ I went to the premiere yesterday ㅋㅋㅋ She wears underwear in the scene ㅋㅋ She only takes off her panties once ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+21, -3] I've never seen a movie that promoted itself by stripping women do well

5. [+19, -0] Seeing as how the movie keeps media playing about the nude scene, there must be not much more to the plot. I bet the nude scene will only show her backside too.

6. [+17, -1] What is this, an ero movie? The only articles that are up about it talk about her nude scene.

-