SECRET releases "I'm In Love" MV


Article: [MV Hot Spot] SECRET's infinite transformations... "I'm In Love"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,233, -94] SECRET needs to stop trying transformations because aerobic sounding songs like Magic or Madonna are what they excel at

2. [+449, -114] I like the song "I'd Be Good" off their album, it's totally my style ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+524, -213] The choreography is a bit provocative but the song itself is great. I also think "U R Fired" will be an idol hit.

4. [+426, -123] The members are getting prettier by the day

5. [+108, -28] Now let's get popular for once!

6. [+66, -17] Han Sunhwa's been getting sexier since their Poison

7. [+63, -15] SECRET used to do well until they hit that slump and haven't been able to bounce back since

8. [+55, -10] Song Ji Eun just gets prettier and prettier...

-