[Pann] Accounts of Winner Nam Tae Hyun's iljin history surface online






Pann: YG Winner Nam Tae Hyun's past iljin rumors

The post basically has accounts from people who went to the same junior/high school as Nam Tae Hyun (each uploaded picture proof of grad albums and class rosters) and claims that he was forced to transfer high schools (a severe offense) for beating up another student and being an iljin:

"I was in the same class as Nam Tae Hyun in high school. I'm putting up a picture of Nam Tae Hyun and a model that hasn't been uploaded to the internet yet as my proof. I don't have his graduation photos because both of us transferred schools midway. When he first came to Korea Art School, he had his uniform tailored to be form fitting (iljins usually tailor their uniforms to be tighter/shorter), had piercings, never came to class, smoked outside of the Lotteria near Wangshipri, smoked at the school rooftop, and had messy relationships with girls that you can still find when you type his name on Naver. He dated a model at Korea Art School and then dated a T-ara member Lee Ahreum when he transferred to Hanlim."

"I saw Nam Tae Hyun and his friends torture kids a lot ㅋㅋ But it's not like he instigated it or anything, he was usually the kid on the side that joined in whenever something bad was going on so that's why some people considered him a nicer iljin. Either way, he's an iljin and his group wasn't just the tryhard iljins but the ones that victimized and tortured other kids."

"He was forced to transfer schools because he beat a kid up. I don't know the exact reason but my dongseng was there and he was financially compensated."

"There were rumors that he beat a kid up to the point of hospitalization for weeks and so he was forced to transfer schools. But after transferring, he got into another group of scary kids and started stealing things and smoking once again. Our school's iljins were so bad to the point where police had to come often."

Nam Tae Hyun's Cyworld post:

"The school I'm trying to transfer to won't accept me... I'm so screwed if Hansan doesn't accept me again. I have to go far away then... Sh*t, is this a joke..; Hansan has to let me in. Don't spread this around ㅜㅜ Wait for me."

+ He also dated Ahreum in the past.

-

1. [+89, -6] How can this happen just after their debut

2. [+63, -2] I did know already that he dated Ahreum briefly in high school

3. [+53, -2] Is all this coming out just after Winner's one stage on public broadcast? ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+43, -1] YG seems to have a hobby of picking up trash ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+38, -3] He wasn't just a delinquent but one that beat up kids weaker than him. If this is true, I'm going to consider any fan of his to be trash.

6. [+37, -1] How could this happen, what does he expect the fans and the other members to do? Mino especially has gone through so much already with BoM and Block B to finally get here.

7. [+36, -3] Winner fans... how can you consider him a "nice iljin"? If he was forced to transfer schools, that's the trashiest iljin there is.

8. [+36, -4] I feel bad for Kang Seung Yoon too... From Superstar K to now, it took him three years of training to finally debut with Winner and this is hitting them

9. [+35, -0] I feel bad for their fans

10. [+32, -0] Why is anyone feeling bad for him? He's getting what he deserves ㅋㅋ Although I do feel bad for the other members

-