Meghan Trainor's 'All About That Bass' suspected of plagiarizing Joo Young Hoon's 'Happy Mode'


Article: #4 song on the Billboard suspected of plagiarizing Joo Young Joon's composed Koyote 'Happy Mode'

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+2,600, -23] I took a listen and it's the same

2. [+2,462, -34] Hul ㅋㅋㅋ I thought Joo Young Hoon was the one who plagiarized and worried for him.. I hope he resolves it and gets what he's due!!!

3. [+2,055, -40] Finally it's in the media, it's been around Facebook for a few days now

4. [+1,104, -6] They really do sound similar though

5. [+235, -3] I bet people would care more if a Korean plagiarized a Billboard song so they could comment and make fun but I think a lot of people are thinking no way would a Billboard song plagiarize a Korean composer..

6. [+225, -4] Nothing to suspect, they're exactly the same. It's probably just a portion but you gotta give it to Joo Young Hoon for making good songs.

7. [+201, -3] Totally the song ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wow, cool that a 2006 track is doing well in America today

8. [+164, -1] Maybe they thought nobody would know since it's from Korea but it's an internet smartphone generation, how naive of them

-

Article:
Joo Young Hoon "'Happy Mode' plagiarism... I am discussing the matter with my lawyer"

Source:
TV Report via Nate

1. [+216, -4] If he files a lawsuit and wins.. what a lottery. Especially since the song is at the top of the Billboard.

2. [+172, -4] File a lawsuit and win! I don't know a thing about music and it sounds similar even to me!

3. [+112, -5] Bring back the dollars Park Jin Young scooped up for 2pac

-