KARA releases 'Mamma Mia' music video


Article: KARA, a completely new look... powerful 'Mamma Mia'

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+2,984, -694] So they're down to four members now? Anyway, I wish them success and I hope they work hard so that their characters aren't called into question again

2. [+2,462, -1,073] Still glad to see the three members protecting KARA until the end. I hope good things happen to them ㅜ

3. [+1,841, -711] I actually like them with Duble Sidekick better than Sweetune. Fighting.

4. [+1,461, -593] So many scandals have gone through KARA's way but I wish them daebak at least for the members who are sticking through with KARA until the end. Find success within teamwork with that new member~

5. [+1,476, -708] Good to see them always working hard. Hoping for a daebak on this album!

6. [+786, -337] Maybe because I went into it without any expectations... but I really like the choreography! They really seem like a new group with new determination. I wish them well.

7. [+616, -285] Despite it being a Duble Sidekick song, you can still tell that it has KARA's style in it. Hit as daebak as Mister~

8. [+545, -238] The song's alright... and the new member blends in well. Feels like they're ready to kick things fresh. Work hard~

-