Article: 'SNL' Jun Hyosung's skin exposure controversy, "Hateful comments are better than no comments"
Source: 10asia via Naver
Yoo Hee Yeol: "There are a lot of articles about your body lately. There are some who leave hateful comments. Does it not make you miserable?"
Hyosung: "I'm a human being myself so I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt me or I wasn't bothered by it. But hateful comments are still a form of interest than no comments at all. As a celebrity, I'm grateful for even that. I think if I didn't even have that, it would be more difficult for me. Even hateful comments are precious when I think back to my debut and remember the times when nobody knew who I was."
1. [+3,390, -902] As a man, I really like it but what disgusts me more is when girls go oh~ oh~ whenever a male actor strips but call any other girl with a bigger chest than them dirty for doing the same thing ㅋㅋㅋ Sigh tsk tsk
2. [+3,000, -1,082] Have you ever seen a hateful comment about Kim Hye Soo being jealous about her big chest? Kim Hye Soo knows when and where to act accordingly, unlike someone else who promotes her breasts through an ice bucket challenge ㅋㅋ
3. [+2,375, -903] I like it, I think it's only the women who have a problem with it
4. [+2,255, -1,248] Why does she cut down her own image like that? I liked her better when she didn't do anything... she's the one ruining her own image.
5. [+1,917, -969] So much jealous going around ㅋㅋㅋ Hyosung-ah, jealous women are always scary. Find strength.
6. [+396, -119] Funny how Hyosung's the one who advised rookie groups not to strip for popularity but she's the one doing it ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+348, -83] I think she's exposing too much lately... it'll be bad if she's addicted to it.
8. [+285, -43] This episode of SNL was a Hyosung's chest special... There was nothing else to watch.
9. [+275, -45] Hyosung's really making money off of her chest.. better get it insured ㅋㅋㅋ