Hyorin to join 'I Am a Singer' Chuseok special


Article: Hyorin to join 'I Am a Singer' Chuseok special... first current idol to join

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+987, -110] Hyorin's definitely talented but she's not 'I Am a Singer' class... the line-up's pretty weak for a holiday special

2. [+584, -42] Why is 'I Am a Singer' turning into 'Immortal Song'...

3. [+541, -125] Please... I don't want to watch it... There are so many other talented singers ㅡㅡ Putting in a kid like her just lowers the class. Why would other legends want to come on the show then?

4. [+112, -16] Just put in Ailee instead. I saw Hyorin's duet with Stevie Wonder and realized why she's only considered good among idols and I was really disappointed. Her husky voice is a hit or miss.

5. [+89, -11] Ailee's a good singer though

6. [+85, -9] You have singers like Ailee and Hyorin and you choose Hyorin

7. [+83, -10] What a shame for the other legend tier artists

8. [+68, -6] Might as well call it 'Immortal Song'... The class of this special is pretty low

-