Hollywood: Robin Williams passes away


Reader request.

-

Article: Hollywood actor Robin Williams passes away.. 'suspected to be suicide'

Source: Herald News via Naver

1. [+3,764, -44] ㅠㅠ A favorite actor of mine.. I just read it off of Twitter.. I can't believe he passed away.. We won't see him anymore.. Rest in peace ㅠㅠ

2. [+2,896, -32] I always felt warmed by his movies. How upsetting... to have an actor that gave so much leave this world.. It's unbelievable.

3. [+2,627, -32] O captain my captain ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+2,518, -22] Crazy... unbelievable

5. [+293, -6] Why.. someone who gave so much hope.. ㅠㅠ

-


Source:
Nate

1. [+740, -9] Hul... Unbelievable.. I grew up watching his movies..

2. [+614, -7] All of his movies left such a lasting impression on my life... How did this happen... Rest in peace..

3. [+568, -8] One of my favorite actors... Rest in peace.

-