Ha:tfelt talks about going against Park Jin Young's opinion for her album


Article: Ha:tfelt Yeeun, "I won over my fight with Park Jin Young... we don't talk anymore"

Source: Newsen via Nate

"I prepared a lot for my first solo debut. I fought a lot with Park Jin Young. I won the fights but we don't talk anymore. He told me to take out a few songs from the album because they were too heavy so I wrote an 11 page letter explaining why I wrote those songs and what I felt while writing them."

-

1. [+225, -23] I think there's a reason why Park Jin Young held her back

2. [+223, -27] Even if it's her own album, Park Jin Young as a producer has experience and know hows... I don't like how she proudly talks about ignoring all of that ㅋ And I think there's a reason why Park Jin Young tried to hold her back when you see her stage- she didn't consider the public's taste. ㅋ

3. [+181, -19] She's releasing the album with Park Jin Young's money, how shameless ㅋㅋㅋ I've never seen a JYP artist who talked about going against Park Jin Young's opinion do well. He's the one who turned them into products and made them sell when they would otherwise be nothing but they talk as if they got there on their own.

4. [+38, -3] If you look at her album sales and reviews by music critics, it's not only the public taste she's lost;;;

5. [+36, -2] Park Jin Young raised her and she acts like she got here on her own... A former WG member like her is only getting attention now because she's under JYP, considering her skills and visuals...;;;;;;;;

6. [+35, -1] You may be happy that you won the battle but JYP lost a lot in production expenses because of you. You should've at least included a few songs that the public would've liked so that JYP could've made some money off of digital sales but you were too selfish. If this is revenge against JYP for sending you all to America when you were standing so high up in the industry that even SNSD couldn't see how high you were up, it's working.... Fighting.

7. [+24, -1] I can see why JYP tried to hold her back. Her music video and stage are just laughable... She may think she created something very American pop-like but it's all just an awkward attempt. I thought she was singing by throwing up at first...

8. [+23, -0] I think she should've listened to JYP. She tried way too many things at once with modern dance + piano + rock.... It's hard to follow. And like JYP said, the song is too heavy...

-