Haru gets jealous of Kang Hye Jung's on screen daughter


Article: 'Superman' Haru turns into the queen of jealousy... Kang Hye Jung "You don't pay attention to me"

Source:
OSEN via Naver

Haru visited her mom on her film set and got jealous of her working with another child actress.

1. [+15,643, -379] I think Kang Hye Jung is raising Haru just fine, why are people saying otherwise? She scolds her when needed and gives her love and attention when needed as well. Instead of criticizing another family, look at your own family and realize how pathetic you are for writing hateful things to a child.

2. [+8,846, -213] Oh Haru.. ㅋㅋ I guess she could feel that way ㅜㅜ

3. [+7,704, -278] Haru's seriously so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ♥

4. [+6,992, -212] Agh ㅋㅋ So cute.. I like how she speaks up so confidently ㅎㅎ

5. [+1,425, -40] Aren't all kids her age like that ㅋㅋ She's my mom! He's my dad! ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+1,271, -43] Kang Hye Jung seems to be raising her right... When Haru throws something, she tells her right away it's wrong.

7. [+1,217, -32] Kang Hye Jung is straightforward while Tablo's, although still learning the ropes, talks it out with her quietly. I like how both of them are strict when it comes to making sure Haru is well mannered.

8. [+1,034, -39] "Why does umma only like that unni? Hmmph!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's so loving ♥♥ Totally a child honest with her own feelings ♥♥

-