Gagman Jang Dong Min says some f'd up shit about his coordi


Article: "I want to hit your XXX with a hammer" Jang Dong Min's hateful words towards coordi 'controversy'

Source: MBN TV via Nate

Gagman Jang Dong Min was on a podcast/internet radio show when the topic of conversation turned to how people don't notice Jang Dong Min when he's angry/raging.

He said, "No, people do know that I'm mad when I'm mad but still laugh. My coordi's like that latey." He explained that his stylist wasn't doing her job right and would laugh off his criticisms of her work.

"I really want to kill her. I want to hit her XXX with a hammer. She's always fiddling with her cellphone and I want to smash it with a hammer."

"I want to take out her intestines, grill them up, and send them as a delivery to her mother."

Fellow gagmen Yoo Se Yoon and Yoo Sang Moo laughed these statements off.

-

1. [+1,462, -66] Would you like it if someone told you that they wanted to take out your intestines, grill them, and send them to your mother... Think about the person listening and realize how hurtful these words are.

2. [+1,378, -58] If you have any thought at all, be careful of what you're saying

3. [+1,327, -56] Daebak, does he really think that's appropriate to say? Take what out and do what? And send it to her mom? He needs to get some psychological testing done.

4. [+87, -8] Hul..... what were Yoo Se Yoon and Yoo Sang Moo doing just laughing this off? Do the three of them talk like this often?

5. [+86, -5] Grill her intestines and send them to her mom...? ㅡㅡ How can he say that

6. [+66, -6] Psycho........ Anyone who can laugh at that is pathetic.

7. [+65, -7] I'd quit immediately if I was that coordi. Even if it's just a joke, it should've never been said. Grill her intestines;; How can you work with someone like that without being scared?

8. [+33, -4] That last statement was way too harsh. He should've filtered that out. Imagine how his coordi's mother would feel hearing that?

-