TV: [Spoilers!!!] Seduction


Article: 'Seduction', 2014 is about surprising stories

Source: Oh My News via Naver

1. [+732, -90] What a trashy story. Was it copied.. or did it take bits and pieces from other stories.. It's just below any standard quality level, I can tell why Mi Yeon rejected this drama.

2. [+508, -40] Shouldn't Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Ji Woo be a high enough level to just reject these type of shitty plot dramas?

3. [+433, -45] A mix of unidentifiable contents ㅋㅋㅋ Stared at this drama wondering what was going on... At least I watched it ㅋㅋ

4. [+444, -98] Kwon Sang Woo's lisp, Choi Ji Woo's awkward face, Park Ha Sun's horrible acting... a collection of the most awkward and worst actors possible.

5. [+84, -6] There were a lot of comments yesterday calling the drama fun. Were they just paid commenters?

-

Article: Pilot broadcast of 'Seduction', secretive four and their dangerous fate

Source:
X Sports News via Nate

1. [+949, -86] It was better than I worried about... Choi Ji Woo looks pretty too.

2. [+907, -134] This drama's my style!??

3. [+780, -127] I found it fun~ Lee Jung Jin cool~~

4. [+713, -121] Discovered a drama I can see myself getting into

5. [+602, -158] Watched it for Lee Jung Jin

6. [+274, -41] Park Ha Sun is so bad at acting

7. [+268, -40] Kwon Sang Woo has poor pronunciation but he's good at emotional acting. The real problem is Park Ha Sun, her acting's just embarrassing and her face is average.

8. [+231, -15] Park Ha Sun's acting hasn't improved at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Choi Ji Woo beats her by far even with her poor pronunciation ㅋㅋ

-