SISTAR makes 'Touch My Body' comeback on 'Music Bank'


Article: 'Music Bank' SISTAR comeback, never before seen butt popping dance 'sexy'

Source:
Mydaily via Naver

1. [+182, -29] Since when did Soyu become so pretty...

2. [+137, -25] Exceeded expectations... Hyuna and SISTAR have the best bodies

3. [+116, -23] Everyone got so much prettier and I'm liking the song the more I listen to it. Do well!!

4. [+108, -32] The choreography and the songs off the album are great. Let's make an all kill next week!

5. [+91, -21] Good good, the song's addictive

6. [+62, -12] I don't get the butt popping dance, it's weird

7. [+57, -16] Why is the title touch my body, let's keep it PG...

8. [+50, -11] SISTAR has great vocals but the butt dance surprised me. It reminded me of a dog trying to pee ㅠ They're such good singers, why must the agency make them perform like that

9. [+53, -15] The dance kind of grosses me out

10. [+30, -0] ㅋㅋㅋ They're wearing diapers and looking like dogs about to pee... ㅎ

-