San-E opens up about his family hardships on 'Radio Star'


Article: 'Radio Star' San-E confesses, "I had a problem with JYP not allowing me to use English"

Source: MBN TV via Nate

1. [+689, -16] San-E gets #1 on the digital charts as soon as he leaves JYP.. I wonder what JYP had planned for him? Keep him buried for as long as possible before releasing him.. G Soul's rumors of actually being a soul.. I don't know why JYP just won't release albums for his artists.

2. [+497, -13] If only he was met with success earlier. What has Park Jin Young done ㅠ.ㅠ San-E fighting.

3. [+486, -18] I choked up when he talked about his parents. I like San-E because he's not like your stereotypical tryhard hip hop artist who only cares about looking cool. Seeing him today made me realize that he wants to be a filial song and has a lot of goals and passions for his future. Feels like JYP didn't give San-E the support he deserved ㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's doing well now anyway but I hope he does even better from now on.

-

Article: 'Radio Star' San-E tears up, "In America, my father worked as a school janitor while my mother worked in a restaurant kitchen"

Source:
Newsen via Nate [2]

1. [+441, -2] First time seeing a rapper cry on 'Radio Star' ㅠㅠ What a warm person. I support you!!

2. [+325, -3] If only he had left JYP earlier. What has JYP done ㅠ.ㅠ San-E fighting

3. [+322, -5] His decision to leave JYP was a hundred times the best. Let's find strength!!

4. [+254, -25] I cried so hard seeing San-E today... Cried because I was proud of him overcoming his obstacles.. because I thought of my own parents.. because I was sorry towards my own children.. and for all of the parents still crying over their lost children in the Sewol Ferry...

5. [+169, -9] Filial rapper San-E fighting!!!

-