Lee Hyori shares photos from her private wedding


Article: Lee Hyori after her wedding, "A heart heavy with worry over how to live as a wife now"

Source:
Mydaily via Nate

1. [+503, -76] None of the FinKL members attended her wedding..

2. [+433, -72] She's been prepaing to make a photobook since before her wedding. Staged shots of her life with coordis, make up stylists, broadcast reps. I guess even a wedding is way to elongate your celebrity career these days.

3. [+375, -93] Queen of fake

4. [+61, -10] She's now even using pictures from her private wedding for media play ㅋㅋㅋ She said she wanted to live a quiet life away from the public eye so she cuts down a forest in Jeju Island to build her house only to beg for attention on her blog now and media play with it. She's an attention seeking hypocrite ㅡㅡ

5. [+55, -9] I can't imagine how mean of a person she is for none of the FinKL members to have attended her wedding. Her old best friends AHn Hye Kyung and Lee Soo Young didn't even attend either. What a fool Lee Sang Soon is to be played by her.

6. [+55, -11] Pathetic that she doesn't have any friends and has to resort to taking pictures with make up artists and stylists tsk tsk

7. [+45, -4] She made her wedding private and is now releasing photos of it to the public ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+44, -4] Wow, amazing ㅋㅋ We've been getting a week of articles about her wedding pictures ㅋㅋ

-




Article: Lee Hyori - Lee Sang Soon reveals pictorial-like wedding

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+152, -36] Even when the comments are a mess with hate, I'm amazed she has a strong enough mentality to continue uploading posts

2. [+116, -35] She copied Kate Moss too much ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+76, -16] Lee Sang Soon's hair... makes him look so stuffy in the heat.

4. [+72, -26] There is seriously one article about her every two days ㅋㅋㅋ So tired of it

-

Article: Lee Hyori releases belated wedding photos... "Consoled at the fact that we're together"

Source:
TV Report via Nate

1. [+191, -67] I held my wedding privately because I hate the interest and attention of the public but I have to show them that this is how I held it! Unni, take a photo of me touching Sang Soon oppa's hair! I moved to Jeju Island to live a quiet life but I know everyone is curious about my life so I have to show them! Unni! Take a picture of me cleaning and make it look believable!

2. [+157, -37] 'Staged' celebrity

3. [+135, -35] People are starting to catch on to her media play so she puts up one article after the other as soon as each one gets hate ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+16, -1] So why is she showing these now again??? To release a photobook out of them?

-