Kim Heechul leaves 'War of Words'


Article: Kim Heechul leaves 'War of Words', "Sorry to those hurt by my words"

Source: mydaily via Naver

1. [+7,573, -134] Good choice to leave... It was uncomfortable for viewers to watch.

2. [+7,339, -103] He was probably embarrassed with all of the SM scandals exploding ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Well, I personally think he did fine but the decision to leave is a good one

3. [+3,837, -79] Okay...

4. [+2,248, -466] Wasn't it according to script??

5. [+565, -13] He was in a tight position having to answer questions whenever an SM scandal happened. He probably didn't want to talk about it but was forced to for the sake of the broadcast ㅋㅋㅋ I don't hate or like him but I think he did what he had to do. Who knew SM would have this many scandals ㅋ

6. [+431, -15] Honestly, in this situation, it's hard to talk openly about the dongsengs and friends under his own company... I guess it was hard for him to MC at the same time. I'd feel the same.

7. [+421, -14] Kim Heechul's the only one who isn't afraid to express himself about SM but there were just too many scandals... He's obviously loyal to them. I wouldn't rip on my own coworkers for the sake of the show.. Good of him to leave.

8. [+300, -12] Good decision to leave... He was in a tight spot in the middle..;

-