Ha:tfelt releases second teaser video


Article: Ha:tfelt (Yeeun) releases second teaser... explosive performance

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+227, -32] Sunmi, Hyuna, and Sohee, the maknaes made realistic decisions

2. [+253, -79] I wish the best for Yeeun. Sunye's always overshadowed her but she's a good singer~ Although I'd prefer a group WG comeback, I don't think it'll happen. I wish her success at least in her solo activities.

3. [+169, -28] Hyuna and Sunmi made the best decisions by leaving

4. [+17, -14] Hul, Beenzino's featuring? Better listen to it as soon as it's released ㅎㅎ

5. [+15, -8] Should just use Yeeun as her name, what's up with Ha:tfelt.

6. [+15, -15] If you look at just the teaser, you might misunderstand it to be a sexy concept but I heard it's not a sexy concept. I'm curious how the song will turn out ㅠㅠ It's not easy composing an entire album by yourself... but she's had great songs so far so I'm looking forward to it.

7. [+13, -12] Ha:tfelt;;;; Would've been better for her public recognition wise to just use her Yeeun name;; I remember her as the singer whose voice always cracked on every Tell Me performance; Do well

8. [+12, -13] Heard the entire album was self composed.. looking forward to it ㅜㅜ It'd be a waste not to hear her talents.. Do well! ㅠㅠ

-