Concerns for Sooyoung's role in upcoming drama 'Spring Day of My Life'


Article: 'Spring Day of My Life' Sooyoung, reasons for concern more than expectation

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+363, -34] How did Kam Woosung, someone who used to act with the likes of Son Ye Jin, end up here...

2. [+350, -35] Sooyoung doesn't have the visuals for acting...

3. [+327, -27] She doesn't match acting..

4. [+112, -59] Is this drama going to end as soon it starts? I'm so sick of SM sticking their business into everything. Are they trying to use Sooyoung to distract from Taeyeon's dating scandal? I give up and refuse to watch this drama when it starts. Whatever, do what you want. I'll be sleeping during the drama's air time anyway.

5. [+47, -14] She's honestly ugly

6. [+45, -12] That face isn't meant for lead roles.. Maybe the friend of the lead role.

7. [+45, -19] I predict.. nah, I assure you it'll record 2% viewer ratings.

8. [+35, -14] Yoona's been acting for eight years but she's been Saebyuk for eight years still. Her viewer ratings have been poor, and is Sooyoung about to join her in the abysmal viewer ratings? They shouldn't feel good about not getting into acting controversies when their viewer ratings are so trash.

-