CNBLUE pulls off successful concert in Guangzhou


Article: CNBLUE shakes up Guangzhou with their 'successful' concert

Source:
OSEN via Naver

1. [+454, -80] I'm a man but I personally find CNBLUE songs to be my style

2. [+396, -81] I'm honestly an average 23 year old male myself but I like CNBLUE. They have good music, work hard, and I respect Jung Yonghwa hyung. My friends and I eagerly sing CNBLUE sings at the karaoke together.

3. [+302, -46] I like CNBLUE a lot myself but they turn into such different people on stage. They work hard and sing so well ㅋㅋㅋ I hope they do well

4. [+104, -5] If the Music Core PD is going to ban lip syncing, get the artists proper equipments for live. Why should artists have to pay out of their pockets to sing live?

5. [+100, -8] All of CNBLUE's songs are honestly great;

6. [+90, -5] Went to their concert, live was amazing..

7. [+89, -7] Wow.. My wife loves them so much.. she left our kid with me and went to their concert.. ㅠㅠ

8. [+92, -12] Makes me proud

-