TV: [Spoilers!!!] Angel Eyes (Finale)


Article: Finale 'Angel Eyes' Lee Sang Yoon and Goo Hye Sun achieve their first love after many obstacles

Source
: Star News via Naver

1. [+1,771, -34] 'I love you Yoon Suwan' This drama helped me realize Lee Sang Yoon's charms

2. [+1,146, -31] I started focusing since their kiss scene in the emergency room ㅋ I felt so shy for them

3. [+1,000, -15] "Yeobo, sorry"....

4. [+798, -19] That kiss scene.... ♥♥♥♥♥♥

5. [+212, -13] Goo Hye Sun's acting has improved a lot... She's so pretty. I knew how the ending scene would play out but it still made my heart flutter ♥

-


Article:
Finale 'Angel Eyes' Lee Sang Yoon and Goo Hye Sun have a 'happy ending' with a wedding promise kiss

Source:
Newsen via Naver

1. [+208, -13] The cast, OST, and direction were the best. I wanted to stop watching towards the end because of the plot but I decided to stay loyal for those three things. The two leads match each other so well and pulled off their roles nicely. The scenes were pretty along with the music ㅠㅠ Good work to all.

2. [+171, -13] It's warming to know that Dongjoo and Soowan can exist in a drama. This drama made me laugh and cry recently.. ㅠㅠ So happy about the happy ending. I was touched to see them write 'thanks for watching the observatory tree' ♥

3. [+158, -14] This drama made me want to date. Good work to all.

-