Park Han Byul admits to still being bad at acting


Article: Park Hanbyul "My acting controversies from my debut, I still can't act" (Interview)

Source: Newsen via Nate

"I admit it myself. I was always an actress who was criticized for lacking acting skills and I don't remember hearing any praise. I agree. I was bad at acting. I'm still bad right now."

1. [+179, -7] Normally when stars put themselves down in an interview, I think that they're being humble, but strangly I find myself nodding my head and agreeing with her instead.

2. [+178, -16] It's been 12 years since her debut and if she admits to still being bad at acting, doesn't that prove that she hasn't made any effort to improve... She was really bad in 'A Well Grown Daughter'.

3. [+149, -9] Her performance in 'A Well Grown Daughter' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Same expression when surprised, sad, crying ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Was she not embarrassed while filming it?

4. [+16, -1] Yeah, her acting is extremely bad

5. [+10, -1] She's so confident about it;

6. [+7, -1] She's right, she's bad. YG used to promtoe her a lot and I personally found her pretty so I'd look her works up but her acting has remained the same over time. She used to get so much hate over selling overpriced tracksuits at her shopping mall and going around on vacation but the Se7en scandal made her image positive because people felt bad for her.

7. [+7, -0] Admitting it is a mature and professional approach~~! I'll call you an actress if you improve and show for it ㅋ

-