[Pann] One father studies for the college entrance exam for eight years

At a home in Kangwondo

My name is No Hee Joo. I am a 20 year old preparing to retake the college entrance exam.

I would like to introduce my special father. (No Tae Kwon, 57 years old)

These are headphones my father made himself.

With these, he listens to exam lectures on EBS every day.

As a junior high school graduate and a manual laborer, is it because he wants to go to college now, albeit late?

No

My father is the teacher of us two brothers.

In junior high, I suffered from severe atopy while my hyung was lost in gaming addiction.

We were not able to advance to high school.

Instead of going to school, our father would teach himself the material

and teach it to us.



"Because I had nothing and had learned nothing, I kept reading and reading, and writing and writing."

"Once I read material over to the point of the text being erased from wear, the content naturally became memorized in my head."

Hyung was admitted to Seoul University's business administration department in 2010. (Noh Dong Joo, 22 years old)

And I am studying hard to be as good as, no, to exceed, my hyung.

My father has been studying for the college entrance exam for eight years now.

-

Pann:

1. [+79, -2] So amazing, amazing... and once again, amazing..

2. [+74, -2] I have so much respect from that father. Look how worn that book is... motivates me to study hard as well.

3. [+62, -3] Amazing, both the father and the hyung for finally sitting down and hitting the books. Can there be another amazing family as them in the world? Daebak daebak

4. [+15, -1] Truly an amazing father. He works at a gas station while listening to English lectures. He took the English test for the college entrance exam and got 100% ㅋ He got better marks than his sons so he decided to teach them well ㅠㅠ Shows that you can do anything you put your mind to.

5. [+9, -0] I heard the dongseng got into Seoul University as well.

6. [+7, -0] At his level, he could quit his job and be a tutor, he'd make a lot of money..

7. [+6, -1] With a father like that, you'd have to study no matter how much you hated it ㅠㅠ Amazing! Both the hyung and dongseng too ^^

8. [+5, -0] Why is this making me tear up? Really tugs at your heartstrings...

-