'My Sassy Girl' in production for drama remake next year


Article: [Exclusive] Who will be the second Jun Ji Hyun? 'My Sassy Girl' plans to hit the small screen next year

Source:
E-Daily via Naver

1. [+2,687, -41] Won't be able to beat Jun Ji Hyun and Cha Tae Hyun...

2. [+1,789, -55] ㅜㅜ Only Jun Ji Hyun is capable of acting that character..

3. [+1,717, -63] I'll watch it if Jun Ji Hyun is the lead ㅋㅋ

4. [+1,423, -54] I don't think there's an actress who can pull off that character like Jun Ji Hyun can

5. [+380, -16] Don't ruin the original unless you're going to go with Jun Ji Hyun and Cha Tae Hyun. 'My Sassy Girl' is legendary.

-

Source: Nate

1. [+598, -11] Don't really care for it unless it's Cha Tae Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun...

2. [+554, -11] Don't really care for it unless it's Cha Tae Hyun...

3. [+557, -15] Don't really care for it unless it's Jun Ji Hyun...

4. [+21, -1] Change the concept to 'My Sassy Ajumma' and keep Jun Ji Hyun and Cha Tae Hyun

5. [+20, -1] It has to be Cha Tae Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun unless they're looking for failure. If they want daebak, those two need to be cast. Or if they're looking to half ass it and make quick ad money, I guess they could cast one Hallyu singer and one expensive actor and take it to makjang. Either way, the drama will 100% fail without Cha Tae Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun.

-