Idols asked their thoughts on Taeyeon and Baekhyun dating


Article: Idols asked their thoughts on Baekyhun and Taeyeon's dating

Source:
Kukmin Ilbo via Naver

1. Member A from female idol group "I'm honestly jealous but wary of the agency"

"How could I not be jealous when even their agency acknowledges them dating someone they love? Although I'm not dating anyone right now, I don't think I'd be only happy about it. My agency would probably deny it and more than anything, I think of it as a disservice to our fans."

2. Member B from male idol group "I was her fan"

"I was Taeyeon senior's fan so I'm disappointed to hear that she's taken. I'll still be liking SNSD. As for myself, I don't think it's the right time for me to be dating yet."

3. Member C from male idol group "Why are you asking me?"

When asked about his thoughts on dating within the company, "Why are you asking me? (laughter) I think dating should be kept a secret. Since we're in our twenties, falling in passionate love is inevitable but for the sake of our images and our fans, it's important to keep it a secret from the agency and the fans. As for myself? Maybe (hahaha)."

4. Member D from female idol group "They're young and beautiful"

"Honestly, I think it's best to date all you can while you're at your youngest and most beautiful. When I first debuted, I was too naive and couldn't emotionally invest myself into the love songs we sang so I was always reprimanded by our producer. Now that I have some love experience, I feel more mature about the songs I sing. I also came to realize the kind of amazing love our fans are giving us."

5. Associate E of an idol group "Idols should alert their agencies"

"Honestly speaking, I didn't think the company could find a way to deny them dating. At the least, I think idols should tell their agencies so that they know how to respond when something happens. The company needs to know before the dating rumors leak so that they can confirm or deny it. It's really difficult for us when journalists randomly call us and ask if 'those rumors' are true."

6. Associate F of an idol group "Dating is better"

"I'd rather they date than do other scandalous things that might end them up on the front page of the 'issues in society' pages. It'd be great if they could express the vigor of their youth through dating alone. I don't care whether they're dating within the company or out, I just don't want them ending up on the 'issues in society' pages for something worse. They can get in the entertainment news pages all they want."

-

1. [+1,060, -25] Lee Joon: "It's like watching the kingdom of animals."

2. [+704, -11] I can understand the last rep who doesn't want his idols ending up on the issues in society pages... One big scandal like that is such a headache for them.

3. [+587, -17] I bet they're all dating, just that they haven't been caught yet ^^

4. [+558, -24] I bet the idols that were asked here are 100% all dating

5. [+152, -20] A couple to go down in history for making a fool of their fans ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+118, -4] Quietly going to assume that male idol fan B is Sungyeol

7. [+115, -7] Regardless, Taeyeon and Baekhyun won't last long

8. [+107, -3] I bet there's tons of dating going on ㅋㅋ Lee Joon said so himself that it's like an animal kingdom ㅋㅋ They're all dating behind our backs. Fans shouldn't feel betrayed. Wake up to reality, idols aren't responsible for your lives.

9. [+103, -6] I'm an avid fan of SNSD but the thing that makes me most angry about Taeyeon is that she'd always act depressed on varieties but she was actually going around leading a man... Couldn't she have smiled and laughed on varieties with the happiness and consolation she got from dating Baekhyun?

10. [+94, -8] The last one's right, it's better that idols date than cause an issue in society ㅋㅋㅋ

-