Dasom's acting earns poor remarks following finale of 'Love Rides the Song'


Article: Finale 'Love Rides the Song' gives birth to acting idol Dasom

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+4,228, -70] ....? I'm pretty sure the journalist has never seen an episode of this drama.

2. [+3,416, -91] What do you mean acting idol ㅋ She was really bad;;

3. [+2,678, -70] Huh?..........

4. [+2,513, -54] Look at that title... The journalist is asking for antis.

5. [+2,510, -56] Used to think she was pretty but realized how wrong I was...

6. [+639, -15] When I first saw her in SISTAR, I thought she looked the most innocent and pretty but the more you look at her, the weirder she looks. Flat nose, thick neck, there's an imbalance.

7. [+487, -17] The absolute worst idol I've ever seen act to date

8. [+456, -8] No acting idol... She couldn't act, didn't look as pretty as I originally thought, and dragged the plot on too long...

-