B2ST's Dongwoon denies plastic surgery


Article: B2ST Son Dongwoon "I didn't get plastic surgery... Was called Won Bin of Kangdonggu in my youth"

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+7,889, -136] He looked more handsome in his youth....

2. [+4,728, -282] I hope people don't take his joke out of context. Even as a fan, Won Bin is more handsome ㅎ

3. [+4,518, -173] Wow, he's really handsome

4. [+456, -41] Only people who've seen Son Dongwoon in real life know what I'm talking about... The camera really doesn't do him justice.

5. [+433, -33] He's really handsome in real life and nice as well..

6. [+401, -15] Hul, his past photos are handsome. He's not bad now but he was really handsome when he was younger.

7. [+377, -33] His face is one of the rare types among idols.

8. [+363, -31] This is why being too handsome or pretty when you're younger isn't great... I was pretty when I was younger but as I grew up, my face just doesn't live up to my past ㅠㅠ He seems to be that type too~ He looked way more handsome when he was younger.

-