YG picks up 'K-Pop Star 3' Jang Hanna



Article: [Exclusive] K-Pop Star 3 Jang Hanna confirmed to join YG... likely to join new girl group

Source:
Star News via Nave

1. [+1,162, -7] How many years have they been talking about that girl group

2. [+785, -12] I had a feeling she'd go with YG. YG treated her nicely.

3. [+749, -13] I knew it! YG had a lot to do with her getting in the top 10.

4. [+495, -12] I knew it...

5. [+454, -60] She should be a solo instead of joining the girl group...

6. [+106, -10] Am I the only one who doesn't find her charming...???

7. [+85, -4] What about Winner...??

8. [+79, -4] I don't find this news welcoming. Not that I hate Jang Hanna but I wish YG would stop bringing in new additions and focus on the artists they already have. She doesn't even look like she'd fit being in a girl group. Weren't they going to make a group different from 2NE1? And look at all the delays with Winner, Psy, Epik High, Big Bang, and Lee Hi...

9. [+75, -4] YG's promotional tactics are working. We don't even know whent his supposed girl group is going to debut nor do they even have a name but I'm already familiar with the members and their faces -_-;;

10. [+62, -10] She's not particularly talented or pretty... kind of average.

-