When your name is Do Min Joon...



Pann:
When your name is Do Min Joon... your name pisses you off every time the professor does roll call.

Best comments:

Kim Soo Hyun:
I'm Kim Soo Hyun.

Ha Jung Woo: I'm Ha Jung Woo..

Kim Woo Bin:
I'm Kim Woo Bin ㅡㅡ

Kim Joo Won: I went through this when Secret Garden was at the height of its fame.

Goo Joon Pyo: I've been going through this for five years now.

Shin Jung Hwan: I want to kill myself.

Chun Songyi:
It's embarrassing ㅋㅋㅋ

Yang Hyun Suk:
I've had to deal with people asking me if I'm 'that famous YG' from elementary school all through college.

Do Min Joon: Nobody cares about my name at Starbucks but everyone looked at me at the hospital ㅋㅋㅋ

Chun Songyi: It's like this every day for me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠㅠ

Lee Min Ho: Then imagine what it was like for me when Boys Over Flowers was airing.

Yang Yo Seob: Ah, this is pissing me off.

Do Min Joon:
I'm going to get a legal name change..

Kim Soo Hyun:
At least 'Stars' the drama is over, when do Kim Soo Hyun's promotions end.

Go Young Wook: ㅋ You're all a joke compared to me

-

1. [+47, -0] Go Young Wook ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Scrolling down without thought and burst out laughing ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+30, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Go Young Wook seriously needs a name change

3. [+24, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Goose bumps at Go Young Wook

4. [+12, -0] I know an oppa named Won Bin ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He refused to tell me his name when I first met him and everyone else called him by a nickname so I always wondered what his name actually was ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ until I sat with him at roll call and found it. Everyone turned around to stare at him when his name was called ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-