TV: [SPOILERS!!!] 3 Days (Finale)


Article: '3 Days' happy ending, shouting 'hope' in the middle of despair

Source:
Mydaily via Naver

1. [+1,121, -23] A president is someone who protects his citizens... Such a definite statement... a statement that shouldn't even be surprising, but why does it hit my heart so.

2. [+1,038, -16] Like this drama, I wish there will be more righteous hope

3. [+854, -13] Son Hyun Joo's lines were the best today... every single line ㅠㅠ Everyone worked hard, cast and producers!!

4. [+798, -17] I love clear cut endings like this... I really hate unresolved endings.

5. [+643, -22] There were some parts throughout the drama that lacked some explaining but it's a great drama ㅠㅠㅠ Touched my heart

6. [+168, -8] Am I the only one that kept overlapping the Sewol Ferry accident with this drama... albeit with the differences in presidents..

7. [+165, -5] Han Tae Kyung running towards his friends at the end... seemed like an expression of hope by the scriptwriter ㅋㅋ Showing that there are trustable people out there who work hard and inspire hope.

8. [+154, -6] We need a president like this right now...

-

Source: Nate

1. [+459, -9] If the security guards exist to protect the president, then the president exists to protect his people. I connected with this line so much. I hope this translates to reality.

2. [+379, -35] But reality is, our president is not like that.

3. [+236, -9] Every single line today was worth memorizing ㅠㅠ

4. [+25, -0] I'd rather Son Hyun Joo be our real president.

5. [+21, -1] With the Sewol Ferry accident on our minds, every line today really hit my heart. Thank you for producing such an awesome piece of work.

-